04 June, 2012

Fuck it.

Call me whatever you want. Call me naive, stupid, silly, immature, a child, a dreamer, an idealist, whatever. Fuck it.

Simple. 


You know that scene in Garden State where the three of them scream into a canyon of black abyss? I really need that right now.

---

 tay with myself right now. I feel really dumb and I really don't give a fuck anymore.

---

It has occurred to me that people don't know what my blog title means. What does that mean Kim? heartbeat yellows is two fold. It represents southern california, L.A. the current physical locality I am in. I run many many many yellows. It's something I do or see almost every day. It's normal. Yet, when I run yellows my heart skips a beat because I am unsure if at that moment will the light turn red or will a car hit me. I describe that feeling as heartbeat yellows.

The second is that I am tired of giving a fuck about what people think of me. I'm tired of being scared. This is a constant battle I have with myself, especially in new places (and will continue to), yet it's nice to put it in words. It helps serve as a reminder to me to run yellows and not look back with regret. I'm not getting any younger.


No comments:

Post a Comment