13 May, 2012

Let me do the qwerty.

The keyboard as we know it now, according to this book I read, was invented because the person wanted to people to type slower, not faster so that the keys on the typewriter don't stick together. Overtime, I suppose human kind evolved and learned how to type faster with this new keyboard system.

I also suppose this is why my hands hurt when I type too much because this system doesn't really allow us to type faster but is suppose to make us type slower.

---

Where are my postage stamps?

---

The other day someone asked me what I was doing tomorrow. I said I was cleaning my room, in trying to think of something that would make my day productive. Then he said that he tries not to say that because he knows if he says that he would never clean his room. Wise words my friend. I always clean my room unplanned as well.

---

I still feel very uncomfortable in this city.




No comments:

Post a Comment