25 July, 2012

Where have I placed my map?

I seem to understand that life is this ever flowing energy that can flow in all different directions. Like a river, the flow of a river is uncontrollable and will flow wherever it wants to flow. It will crush through man made constructions, push down trees, and make its own path. Make its own path. At the same time it will carry life with it and will be more alive than you could ever be.

I woke up this morning to the thought that each person on earth is going through a battle if not multiple. Life is a battle. It's the delicate balance of external and internal forces. The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. The Hurt. I'm pretty much going through this battle everyday. Somedays I just get sleepy or want to do something mindless so that I can deal with what's going on inside and outside. Somedays I'm in the zone, I'm in my empty house, and I'm Good.


1 comment:

  1. ummmmm I love your new blog. you are a wise lil bunny <3

    ReplyDelete