11 April, 2012

Love floats at the tip of her fingertips but never her lips.

Out of focus.

I've been very good at rhyming lately, and by good I mean I thought of two good sentences that accidently rhymed. I suppose this is a result of me being able to interact with my surroundings in L.A. ever since I decided to take public transportation to work. I said hi to the manager of my building on the bus, saw one really nice gesture where a man gave his change to a woman, and said hello to my rather good looking neighbor who was walking his dog.

For a few of you - you might know that one of my favorite things to do is to stare out of a window of a moving vehicle. You can't do this when your driving. I'd like to think that the world is moving for me.

The hyphen is my favorite device to use as of late, perhaps it's because I no longer grasp the English language like I use to, perhaps it is because I see the hyphen as something with much potential, it lingers at the end of my thoughts and connects it to the next. Perhaps I no longer understand the difference between the hyphen and the comma - but I find it more dramatic. Quite frankly, I need more excitement in my life.

While I find myself surrounded by creative individuals and creative whatever nots, I find myself a bit creatively stuck. Perhaps it is because it hurts to write.

---

Just be.

No comments:

Post a Comment