24 April, 2012

Let's see what the can sounds do.

I like to listen to my music really loud sometimes to see what happens when I write.

I guess this is it:

Isn't it funny how a person like me has such an idealistic idea of love? So dumb, so sad yet so true.


Say I love you before the sky tumbles. 

A person whose so realistic and in sync with the souls around her that still, she yearns for this idealistic sense of love? Ridiculous.

Put it in the atmosphere.

Sometimes I imagine that reality isn't really real. Really. Whatever I do presently is just a snippet of what is actually happening. I once heard that our brain is sending 3,000 messages every second. Perhaps I made that up, but don't you believe it? I am 1 out of 3,000 to you at this second. Or perhaps the next. Maybe I am actually 100 out of 3,000 to you. I sorta want to be 159 out of 3,000 to you. I definitely don't want to be 200 out of 3,000 to you. That would make you clingy to me and I don't like clingy. In fact I broke up with someone once because they called me too much in a single day. Go figure.

It's been a long time since I've fallen in love. I have very intense crushes. It's been a long time since I've had an intense crush -  I told my friend this the other day. I have crushes yes, all the time. But not an intense one no. Maybe my heart is hardened to the fact. Go figure.


Nujabes feat. Cise Star - Sky is Tumbling
Feist - Caught a Long Wind

---

f-a-c-e...

Stop.

I recently deactivated my facebook for the umpteeth time. Gotta de-screen myself.

Fuck your "likes."


I "likes" you.


I "likes" the fact that you wear glasses. That you listen to music. That you traveled the world. Take cool pictures of your food. Your status updates via twitter deck. So hip. That I "likes" but am too scared to admit it. I "likes" your cleverly titled albums. I "likes" that you listen to spotify. Do you "likes" me? I'm not too sure, but I'll just keep "likes" flirting on your wall in hopes that you will go to my profile and maybe fall in love with me. I "likes" you.

No comments:

Post a Comment