05 May, 2013

Thoughts/Complaints on a Sunday.

Facebook status updates makes me feel uneasy about society and the direction we are going.

Sometimes I wonder if I should just be like "fuck it" and be upset (But that's sorta useless). Or try to remain calm and just be. Maybe those things are not necessarily separate from one another.

Don't be afraid, just be yourself.

I'm sick of life's sayings and photos on facebook that try to make me feel better about the haphazard nature of life. I'm also sick of seeing people post things on facebook to try to make them feel better about life. I post things on facebook that try to make me feel better about it.


---

What are the solutions?
What are the solutions to the problems?
What are the problems?
What are the problems that need solutions?

---

My brain is sorta boggling over what is going to happen in the next year or so. How "Up in the Air" it feels. Working hard is important. Trying is important. And articulating yourself and putting yourself out there is also important. Having a strong sense of self and confidence is also muy importante. This is not a time to be complacent. Is there ever a time to be complacent? I feel a bit bombarded by the world I live in. The Push and Pull of values that I don't really feel are necessary but then suddenly are. It's difficult because when you are surrounded by people who find those values to be important or a vital part of life, you can't help but fall into it to. 

What are your values?

It's okay to not know. The flow is a bit funky and things don't make complete sense. Perhaps because life is a little bit more conscious. I don't think it is more complicated - it is the same as it always has been. 








No comments:

Post a Comment