07 May, 2013

Keeping the idealism alive.

Sometimes that's all I have to survive.

---

Tapping into my spirit to keep me uplifted. My wandering loving oh so big free spirit. The one that makes people smile and think that creativity still exists. The one that is imaginative, dreamy, and expansive.The one that is connected to my homeland, the one connected to the scattered colored memories of my grandfather, the one in which genuine laughter sticks to.

I have to not let the Ugly overwhelm me, only remind me.

---

I'm a good writer, I promise. When I was young my first dream job was to be a "story writer" I liked how I could write a story and people liked it.

---

Maybe I should tell a story using fabric and abstract symbols to represent what I want to say.

---

Don't be scared of your feelings, your thoughts, and whatever not.

1 comment: