23 April, 2013

I wonder if my joy lies in the arts and crafts.

Ponderings of a girl too tired at 10:31 pm.

I like set tools and things to make things. I enjoy some sorta of flexible structure, guidance, and in particular genuine warmth. This is what I look for in my tasks.

---

I fell in love, NOW WHAT?! (I told you I would, didn't I?)
I also told you that I would move to the east coast, didn't I? And that I would not come back to Los Angeles for a very long time, didn't I? I told you so, so why do you doubt?

---

For once I've decided that's it's okay to freak out and to embrace my anxiousness with life and enjoy myself and express it as it is. If you are fucking annoying I'm going to feel that you are annoying and not feel bad about it. If you are amazing then I'm going to feel you are amazing and try to tell you.


No comments:

Post a Comment