20 December, 2012

Listening to colors.

This year many things happened to me. And I didn't realize it until I wrote it down. It's been really stressful, one full of transition personally and professionally and literally. Let's see:

Got a new laptop
Got new glasses
Got new phone
Got me a boyfriend (!)
Saw Metric (Twice)
Saw Zee Avi
Saw the L.A. River, Griffith Park
Visited Disneyland and California Adventure (for the first time!)
Visited the East Coast - 5 cities: D.C., Chicago, Baltimore, New York, Boston
Went to two music festivals
Saw Alabama Shakes
Bike ride around L.A.
Saw Charlyne Yi
Got a new job
Found an apartment
Jogged 4 miles
Workout with a trainer
Get eyebrows threaded
Moved to a new city
Applied to graduate school
Went to a hospital
Ran a parent program in SGV and LHS
Hiked to the Hollywood sign
Learned the magic of Happy Hour
Built a bookshelf
Discovered Little Tokyo

...TBA if the world doesn't end.

1 comment:

  1. It selfishly makes me happy and proud that I shared some of these experiences with youuuuu :) LEECH

    ReplyDelete